Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
year 2003
[size 1]I'd like to wish all Big Fish Tackle participants a great and safe new year. With all the stresses in everyday life, external threats are adding to the normal day ones. Take time for family and friends, and enjoy everyday. Better yet, take them all fishing. [/size]
[signature]
yeah i hear ya, don,t we all know. haha i was lucky enough to have my animals for the releases in lifes stresses pains and just life. that,s where i learned how to survive just with life,s trials hha yeah. fishin and huntin, no matter what ways ya look at it, it,s the simplest things in life that are the most important. money and riches ain,t gonna git ya nowhere. it,s what we embed in our heart mind and soul that keep us goin thru the good times and bad. the releases are to refresh the heart mind and soul and remember what life is truely for and why we,re here. you and yours have a good new year ok. all the way thru till next. mare[Smile]
[signature]
THANKS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ( AND TO YOUR FISHING POLE TOO ) !
[signature]
hey there lonehunter, hope you had and dave too a good new years haha jack and i went to friends house.played some pool which i love, i can whip em, haha [cool] haha had a good time that,s the latest i,ve stayed up in a while.haahhave ya been out lately to catch another one like that? i want to see some more pictures!hahait was good. it just sems to me everybody,s windin down from the holidays. don,t ya think/ i,m catchin up on some long lost sleep hahah KIDS! ADULT KIDS! HAHA LATER WRITE ME WHEN YA CAN. OK? MARE [laugh]
[signature]