Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CURRANT CREEK ICE
I am bouncing off the walls waiting to get out on the ice and start this new ice fishing season. I would like some information or just good gossip on the conditions at Currant Creek. I am planning on leaving Saturday morning for this fine little pond and any help would be appreciated. I will be posting the results from my trip, good or bad. Oh wait, there is no such as a bad day on that pond. THANX
[signature]
I have no idea what the ice conditions at Currant Creek might be. By chance it isnt ready, I would assume that Red Creek reservoir (one canyon east) would have plenty of ice and fast action like always.
[signature]

Thanx for the info polokid! It looks like Red Creek. I have not been on that water before. I know what canyon you are talking about to get there however.

Most of my fair weather fishing buddies have canceled on me for this weekend. To bad for them. I will post my results. Appreciate the help!
[signature]
Hey Biggfish, did you make it to Currant creek or Red Creek? WH2
[signature]
It just seems someone does not want me out on the hard deck. 1st my so called fishin buddies decided they could not go,(honey do's) then one of my staff felt it was necessary to implant me with the flu. I have been down all week. I think I will stay in this week end and recover. This is cruel and unusual punishment for an ice fisher.
[signature]
I feel your pain[unsure], I'm in the same boat. Was really hoping to go out tomorrow but now this weather has us Undecided. I guess we will wait until later and decided. WH2
[signature]