Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishin partner
Live in Washington looking for a reliable fishing partner someone that will do what they say they will do, and not say what they want to do and never follow through. Sick of parttime friends and users.
[signature]
Welcome aboard fish4sanity. We are glad to have you here.

Stick around. There may be a Washington angler swing by at any time. Please be sure to check the WA board as well. We do have members from all over.[cool]
[signature]
What area in Washington and what kind of fishing? Might be able to point you in the right direction for good fishing connections.
[signature]
WELCOME TO BFT!!!!!

Don't fret fish4sanity, we've all got those fishing buddies that aren't so reliable. It's hard to find people that are reliable. But, the good knews is, all of us at BFT aren't going anywhere. Anytime you have a question or need some advice on something, you know where to go. [cool]

I know my friend, which i've known for many years, was suppose to tag along with me this winter and show me some of his grouper holes. That trip never happened. I was pretty frustrated myself, but no biggie. In another month, i'll be back in the Saddle.

Stick in there, you'll find a fishing buddy in no time. EZOP might be able to help you out as well. Good luck and once again; WELCOME!
[signature]