Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey All
Hey all, my name is David and I am new here to the forum. I am located down here in Homestead. I hope that I can learn some new things from the people here and hope to be able to maybe swing some new things by a few. Anyway everyone take care and tight lines.
[signature]
Hey david,
I really appreciate you accepting my invite, I think you will fit right in with the gang here. Your skill and knowledge will be an asset to all of us.
[signature]
Hi David, and welcome to the bigfishtackle message boards! Like Capt Joe aformentioned, the more the merrier. We all look foward to your insights and thought in the future.

Bryan D.
[signature]
hey david and welcome,

whats your favorite fishing situation? bassin ? salt water ?

sm
[signature]
Hey D84,
Its UJ, stopped by to welcome you here as well! Keep the Peacock bass locked up till I show up in October...LOL Welcome David84!
[signature]
HEY david hows it going glad 2 see you joining up the spots u gave me look nice i wasent able to fish them at the time that i passed my boss was with me
[signature]
First off it's great to be here. Capt Joe it was actually an honor to be invited here by you so, thank you! UJ I will do my best with the peacocks, today they were stubborn. I think I messed 'em up too bad yesterday...lol. Southernman, I just like fishing in general. My favorite type would happen to be back country though. But as long as I am near a body of water with a rod in my hands I'm good to go. Anyway thanks for the welcome guys. I've got some nice reports that I forgot to put up.
[signature]