Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dry Rod - is that a new FB
Is that a new Fishing buddy in your avatar or rememberance of a well loved friend.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there Scruffy_Fly that was my best buddy that I lost back in February. That picture was taken by the breeder when she was about 5/6 weeks old. I had her for 14½ years. She was a gem and I sure do miss her. Thanks for asking.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
keep the memories Rascal still with us
[Image: dogs010.jpg?t=1179457056]

jasmin left 2 years ago
[inline Jasmine.jpg]
Sammy is just sammy

[Image: th_cruise041.jpg]
then theres the old man he's here and there and noisy but they are all best friends [Image: th_allpics130.jpg]
[signature]
That's the hardest part of owning a dog. Loosing them is like losing family. I buried two labs a few years ago and have held back from getting another. Maybe one of these days...

z~
[signature]
They say that the CHILDREN are suppose to out live the parents, but I chose to raise the little four legged ones and it just doesn't happen.
I owe it to some new little critter to give them the best life they could ever have (fishing, camping, walking, and playing) not to mention a good LONG life (my kids do die of old age).

Baxter is going to be with us in a couple more weeks, but Elvis is still with us and hopefully through the year. He is max at 15 years right now, but still has his puppy moments.
[signature]
If Elvis is anything like Dooley was.. when we got Whitney she perked up big time.. she had someone to play with and ultimately boss around when needed.. it was fun to watch those two... funny part is.. Dooley (the dominant one) could almost walk under Whitney when she was standing.. (buff cocker compared to sharpei)..

Does elvis like walking with you to the Jordan and then waiting around till you get done fishing.. or does he explore on his own a bit....????

MacFly
[signature]
He doesn't go. He just sleeps. It breaks my heart, but he can't see well so he sniffs everything and LICKS god knows what. It made him sick a couple of times plus the puncture weeds are hard on his paws.
He is always happy to see me when I get home however.
When we get Baxter, I will try taking them both. Maybe he will not LICK everything to keep up with the "B".
Good news is, Baxter is Vertically challenged (weenie dog) so I think Elvis will be able to keep up.
[signature]
LOL...vertically challenged... now that was funny...[sly]
[signature]