Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For chicks only
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Okay ladies here is the latest in formal wear or even to wear while wading your favorite waters. Did you order yours yet?[/size][/green][/font] [center] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=25759;][/center]
[signature]
I got to order some of those for FG. I think her birthday is coming up. I'll get an extra pair for Poky-mon too. He can use them as Koi flies.[cool]
[signature]
But his wife will kick his bum if you throws a fly line in that pond. Like I said, they have even named the Koi.[Wink]
[signature]
now... are these things designed to attract the female fish only.. or will it work on the Confused males of the species??? [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
I got to order some of those for FG. I think her birthday is coming up. I'll get an extra pair for Poky-mon too. He can use them as Koi flies.[cool] [/reply]
I just need one
[signature]
[reply]
But his wife will kick his bum if you throws a fly line in that pond. Like I said, they have even named the Koi.[Wink] [/reply]

Names Mutt, Jeff, Al, Steve, Rudolf, Joni, Vader,and ralph are the only names I can remember
[Image: th_pics3133.jpg]

Happy Ralph splashing

[Image: pics3123.jpg?t=1180582774]

[Image: th_pics3132.jpg]

I think MOJO got a fambly pic this past weekend I'll have to get a copy
[signature]
I think She will like my presentation anyways. I only use Barbless ear rings. Then I can put on a piece of barbless glow bug and it will be fish on!!!![cool]
[signature]
You went as far as naming one after me?? Now I have to get my Yarn in a jar out there and see which one is mine.[Tongue]
[signature]
I like em! Kinda look like pasties![laugh][Wink]
[signature]
Could you please pass me some dry fly spray! I just sprayed beer on my laptop and need to dry it out in a hurry. Nice going Sis. You are too funny.[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]I don't believe you said that! LMAO[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 5]What?! [crazy] They do....[Wink][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
nice looking koi.. and you remeber the names.. amazing... lol...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
I like em! Kinda look like pasties![laugh][Wink] [/reply]

[#005000]I may of just woken up my wife laughing...and the first thought that comes to my mind is ... arent those for PIERCED ears.. and if so.. well.. will leave it at that... LOL....[/#005000]
[#005000][/#005000]
[#005000]MacFly [cool][/#005000]
[signature]
I don't see the one that you call Steve. Does it have a beer in it's fin??[cool]
[signature]
I was hoping for a MacFly but guess it was not in the stars...lol..

seems you are a night owl like I am.... LOL..

Have a good one and see you on the boards.. in the morning...LOL..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I'm getting ready to hang up my rod for the night. I tied enough flies for awhile and I guess I got to test some out tomorrow.[cool]
[signature]
Sounds like a deal to me.. tie the flies and then double check your work the next morning.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
I don't see the one that you call Steve. Does it have a beer in it's fin??[cool] [/reply]
Steves the little guy in the first pic and Heres macfly hanging out in the front pond
[signature]
That's a good one Pokymon. MacFly is a little better looking than I had imagined. ha ha.

Why is the Steve Koi so small??? Not enough beer???[laugh]
[signature]