Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison River
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]If you rent movies from Netflix you might like seeing "Madison River". I enjoyed it. The scenery was just beautiful. Made me want to jump on a plane and head north.[/size][/green][/font] [font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Join accomplished angler [/size][/green][/font][url "http://www.netflix.com/RoleDisplay?personid=30053734"][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Kelly Galloup[/size][/green][/font][/url][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3] -- owner of the Slide Inn fly shop and lodge -- for a floating tutorial on the Madison River, widely considered one of the best freestone trout fishing rivers in the world. Lessons focus on practical information and angling techniques that will help you increase your catch of wild brown and rainbow trout. In addition, Galloup shares his four favorite fly boxes for fishing the Madison's majestic waters.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I caught the Biggest Brown of my life on the Madison (Three Dollar Bridge).
It was so windy that day that the drift boats were rowing down stream.
Wish I had my camera on this one spot. It was a marsh and I was walking through the trees when I came to an opening. It was cloudy and rainy that day. A small valley was there in front of me with a small water fall and this GOLD MOSS all over. The sun peeked out for a moment and it looked like GOLD glistening in the little stream. BEAUTIFUL![angelic]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey there FGD, I am green with envy.[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3]Maybe some day I can share a similar moment.[/size][/#008000][/font][/center]
[signature]
DR,

Was thinking the same thing.. is that scary or what.. LOL..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[reply]
I caught the Biggest Brown of my life on the Madison (Three Dollar Bridge).
It was so windy that day that the drift boats were rowing down stream.
Wish I had my camera on this one spot. It was a marsh and I was walking through the trees when I came to an opening. It was cloudy and rainy that day. A small valley was there in front of me with a small water fall and this GOLD MOSS all over. The sun peeked out for a moment and it looked like GOLD glistening in the little stream. BEAUTIFUL![angelic] [/reply]
That was from mojo going #1
[signature]
[laugh].. you are bad poky-mon... but it was funny...

MacFly [cool][cool]
[signature]