Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MANHATTAN BEACH PIER REPORT / ONLY FOR CATCH AND RELEASE
[#008000]THEY ARE REALLY BITEING AT MANHATTAN BEACH PIER BARRED SURF PERCH ,YELLOW FIN CROAKER, BABY LEOPARD SHARK, WALL EYE PERCH AND DONT FORGET CATCH AND RELEASE I'VE BEEN CATCHING MOST FISH ON LUG WORMS AND SOME ON GRUBS..... PARKING IS FREE BEFORE 9AM BUT BE SURE TO READ THE SINGS ON THE METERS IT WILL STATE WHICH DAYS THE STREET CLEANER WILL PASS TWO DAYS EVERY WEEK ON BOTH SIDES OF THE STREET I USUALLY FISH ON TUESDAY ,WEDNESDAY ,THURSDAY MORNING AND IF YOU INFO ON WHERE TO PICK UP LUG WORMS YOU CAN REACH ME HERE OR @ES_93_ST @YAHOO.COM REMEMBER TO BRING BAIT [cool][/#008000]
[signature]
[cool]Way ta go. I caught my first saltwater fish, a jacksmelt, from Manhattan pier ... ummm... "several" years ago! [sly]

Fishslayer
[signature]
looks like this is the place to go to for some advice. I am going to be in Murreta, Ca May 23-27 and am looking for some fishing opportunities. either pier and/or deep sea. I live in Utah, I would trade fishing trips.
[signature]
[cool]Welcome to BFT. Late May is Prime Time for White Seabass & possible Yellowtail out of the Los Angeles/Long Beach & Ventura/Santa Barbara area landings. NOW is the time to book a trip. When the WSB go off the trips fill quickly. [url "http://www.biteson.com"]www.biteson.com[/url] is a good source of counts and landing information. It has links to all the major landings' websites.

Edit: Early signs are good for a chance of late May Albacore out of San Diego. If I were coming from Utah I would book a 2 day for that if you're feeling adventurous. A 2 day would greatly improve your chances at getting into the tuna.

Fishslayer
[signature]