Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More news about rebate checks
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]Stimulus payment mailing schedule based on Social Security numbers[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]The exact date you receive a stimulus check will depend largely on the last two digits of your Social Security number.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]More than 130 million stimulus payments will be sent out starting May 2, on a staggered schedule based on the last two digits of taxpayers' Social Security numbers, the Internal Revenue Service said Monday. On jointly filed returns, the mailing schedule will be based on the first Social Security number listed, the IRS said.[/font][/size]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"]For taxpayers who file by April 15 and get their tax refund deposited directly into a bank or other financial account, the IRS will send stimulus payments from May 2 through May 16. For taxpayers who file by April 15 but don't choose direct deposit, the IRS will mail checks from May 16 through July 11 (see detailed schedule below).[/font][/size][size 3][font "Times New Roman"]
Procrastinators, take note: For stimulus payments to be part of this delivery schedule, the IRS said tax returns must be "processed" by April 15 -- not "filed." That implies that a later timetable may apply to taxpayers who mail their return on or close to April 15, leaving little time for the return to be processed by that date.

Mailing schedule
This is the stimulus payment schedule for tax returns processed by April 15, the IRS said:

Direct deposit payments
If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:
Your stimulus payment should be sent to your bank account by:
00 - 20
May 2
21 - 75
May 9
76 - 99
May 16

Paper check
If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:
Your check should be in the mail by:
00 - 09
May 16
10 - 18
May 23
19 - 25
May 30
26 - 38
June 6
39 - 51
June 13
52 - 63
June 20
64 - 75
June 27
76 - 87
July 4
88 - 99
July 11

[/font][/size]
[signature]
Thanks wiperhunter2, looks like I'll get mine in time to pay the taxes on the house. [unsure]
[signature]

I'm planning on using mine for a trip to Hawaii[Smile].
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]If I get anything I'm going to fill up my gas tank all the way to the top.[Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][Image: fish-on.gif][/center]
[signature]
looks like we are in the same boat to bad it aint a house boat, I will get my just in time to pay last years house taxes,,,,[pirate] no shiney new cardboard box for me this year.... [shocked] last years gas hike ate my taxes for last year...
[signature]
The last two digits of my social is 37 and I still haven't got my rebate check.
The last two digits of my social is 37 and I still haven't got my rebate check.
It also matters if you had your refund check sent to your bank rather than to your home. Welcome to BFT Amber.
[signature]
[#005028][mad]Didn't you hear the news? Only illegal immigrants & those people that don't pay taxes are going to get a reverse refund.[Image: bobwink.gif][/#005028]
[signature]
I got a letter on the date I was susposed to get a check, it stated it would be at least 6 weeks befor I would receive it.

the following week I got a letter saying I would not be getting a check, I am not an illeagle imagrunt.... I am just a regular every day broken down old grunt....
[signature]
Did you owe back taxes?
[signature]
not to my recolection, but they say I did, something like 13k ? sheesh!!!, News to me, may be some identity theft or something who konws.

there was a time a few years back when I was walking around with a concussion for three years, lord only knows who was able to pick up my personal info...

Genneraly as a rule I always over pay, then not claim everything that is due me....
[signature]
There is something weird going on with your user name(s).[crazy]
[signature]