Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UtahLakeCats-LostCreek
In last week my kids and I fished Lincoln Beach three times. We had no problem bringing in the mud cats but the channel cats were few and far between. I have caught a few in the five pound range, but last year I caught several in the 10 pound class. I fish in a very particuar spot and don't mind if someone else is there before me. I do mind the fact that recently a group of guys has been leaving their beer cans all over and stinking up the area by discarding tons of mud cats on the bank. These are the type of slobs that give fishermen a bad name.

Saturday I took a friend to lost creek. We trolled flies from canoe. Caught and released 42 rainbows between 8-14". It was free fishing day so there were a lot of people. I felt bad for many of them because they just did not have the right gear to be really succesful. Many of them were using huge line for those small fish. I think that most people caught a couple but many of them could have done better by simply downsizing their line. Good Luck to All and thank you.
[signature]
I was using crystal killer leeches on type three sinking line.
[signature]
good old lost creek not big fish but there always willing to hit

Trent
[signature]
I had a encounter with our not so "well" behaved sportsmen. I was at Strawberry this past weekend and was fishing about 100 yrds away from my fishing tackle to watch this guy pick up my tackle box and spare rod and try to walk off with it. As I approached the guy and in a very polite manner, he wanted to fight. Being derogitory about me being careless and not watching my stuff. Obviously I was watching my stuff. So I continued to fish with fishboy2 and kept hearing derogatory comment coming from the peanut gallery 50 yrds away. Right before I was to hit my boiling point with these guys and try the "crazy act" with fish boy we decided to take off. What is with people??? the worst part is these guys were with there 10 yrs old little kids and saying stuff, like we should have taken off with your stuff. amoung a bunch of other things. I cant say I have the cleanest mouth, but at least keep it from the little kids. What role models!!! no wonder why crime rates are increasing!!! I cant say this at least, every one I have met that is a member of BFT has been true sportsmen and women. Keep it up and tight lines!!!
[signature]
I had a [size 1]similar[/size] problem last year when I went fishing at Baker Dam Reservoir in Southern Utah. I had group of 12 Boy Scouts out camping and fishing. Several were just learning how to fish and started walking along the shoreline when a guy got mad at several scouts for being in his area. I watched the guys and there were several yards away for him. He started cussing at the boys and said they were to loud and were [size 1]scaring[/size] the fish away. The boys being polite moved on and started fishing farther down the shore. Later one of the boys came back to were I was fishing to fix his pole. He said that the guy [size 1]threatened[/size] him with a knife if he didn't get out of his area. This guy was right on the trail that went to the campground we were staying. I took another scout leader with me and we confronted the guy about the problem he had with the boys. I realized he was drunk. He started to yell at me and cuss up a storm. I told him that I didn't like what he did to my scouts. He decided to theaten me. I told him that I didn't want to fight with him but leave my scouts alone. When I got to the campgrounds I told the host about what had happened. He contacted the Game Warden and they arrived shortly [size 1]afterward with the local law enforcement[/size]. They talked with us for awhile before they decided to confront the [size 1]individual[/size]. They talked with the guy for awhile and finally placed him under arrest. We found out later he didn't even have a fishing license. He finally made his mistake when he tried to hit an officer. He has hauled off to jail. Justice served! By the way one of my scouts caught a 2 lb rainbow trout. After that we had a great time fishing.
[signature]
that was me nighthawk. stinkin computer.
[signature]
This brings up another good point. I hate seeing people like this, I really hate it when there are kids around. People need to learn to be respect each other and the fishing holes in this lake.

now for the point,,, when the "LAW" takes people's stuff and sells it off...where do they sell it and how do we go and look at it/buy some.....I always need some more fishing stuff and why not take the stuff from the loosers that dont know how to obey the law.

Thanks guys.
[signature]