Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Fish Through the Ice Pics
i thought so! awesome fish(es) man!
[signature]
the topic said big fish lol not guppys stuck a 40 2 days ago just waiting to get home at the end of the week i will post some pic's
[signature]
LMAO!!!! [laugh][laugh]

I was wondering when you were going to chime in on this thread ol' buddy!! LOL!!
[signature]
that fish pic was awsome... i need you to send it to me again my phone deleted it. dupe gilligan. lol and your not home??? where are ya?
[signature]
here is one of your ice mac's from 3 years ago Ash.. i hope to get up there soon and give it another try.. [sly]
[signature]
the most over fished spot on the gorge. the infamous honey hole. no ice there this yr. sure wish there was.
[signature]
[inline 00750008.jpg]A BOW THROUGH THE ICE
[signature]
Here's a big, little fish.
Addition of a decent medium fish.
[signature]
wow!!! nice bow!!! where did that hog come out of???
[signature]
[laugh] Ash has no pride, no pride at all for letting you capture his photo holding such a dinky dink!
[signature]
Well perhaps not as close to that location as you might think. Look again...

I know exactly where Ron was standing to take that photo lol
[signature]
Ya looks pretty close to the ole honey hole to me to[Smile]
[signature]
That looks like an official knee-bream or belly-bream as some of my fellow southerners say. Any bluegill, green sunfish, pumpkinseed, long ear, redbreast, red-ear/shellcracker, or hybrid (it is easier to just call em all bream) that big has to be held between your knees or up against your belly to get the hook out of the mouth. Nice fish!
[signature]
ok i know where it is. i was way off. lol about 2 miles off. lol thats where my boy caught his 21 2 yrs ago.
[signature]
[Wink]
[signature]
Hey I could go for bows like that ,, NICEN!
[signature]
Sweet Gill!! How long?
[signature]
I'd like to see more of the Big smaller species posted on this thread.
Where's the Crappies, Gills, whitie bass, mud cats, perch, etc..?
I know there have been some real toads amoung those species caught through the ice.

Wheres Sewfish's Channel Cat???
[signature]
A respectable 10.5"
[signature]
oh ok i was holding out.. behold the great-ness of toad-zilla a 15 inch 2 lbs 4 oz perch..
[signature]