Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is with the dimple cards
I herd something on the news the other day about dimpled cards and their having to do some thing with no recall,

can anyone elaborate on this for me?
[signature]

Hey davetclown,

Welcome back buddy! The dimple in the cards used to tally the votes just meant that people did not use enough pressure on the stylus to punch through the card and just caused the paper to dimple.

It's the Florida you-know-what again!

JapanRon
[signature]
I thought there was no recall because they said people didnt know how to work the voting machine. They knew how to work the machines when they voted him in. Odd.[:|]
[signature]
[size 2]Several counties in California have not updated there voting machines. That is why the Recall was recalled. But the way it is looking is they will allow the recall to go through.[/size]
[signature]
well they should let the recall go through. It is the voice of the people. they have followed proceedure, and if the voting thing is a problem then that is another reason the govener should be recalled, for not having it fixed by now. what was he going to do, waite till 10 days before the presidential election next year to make sure every thing was square with voteing macheins?
[signature]
[cool] I didn't even vote for that clown. He used to be the state treasurer at on time and I thought he did enough damage then. He is having a good time signing all of these things that he rejected in the past because he won't be here to face the music as soon as stufff hits the fan. ha ha.
[signature]
[size 2]It's official. The recall will go forward. Only the Supreme Court could overrule it at this point.[Smile][/size]

[size 2] Did you hear? Bustamonte was ordered to give back the 4 million he got from the indian gaming commision.[shocked][/size]

[size 2] Exceeds campaign donations allowed by law. Yeah he would make a great govenor! He is already breaking the law as a lt Govenor[Wink][/size]
[signature]
WIth all of these clowns running for government why don't they just let me run the state and get it over with, I know what the people that count want! FISHING!!!!

VOTE AARON FOR CALIFORNIA GOVENOR

Proposition 187 will be to kill FISH! hahaha[angelic]

Aaron LOL
[signature]