Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salt Lake City Urban Fishing
Any fishing close to downtown salt lake city. I'm talking really downtown. Like within 10-20 minutes that could produce fish.
[signature]
try the jordan around there, i know the fishing is better the more south you go but i fished downtown around 11th south last year and caught a few channel cats and lots and lots of suckers, but they are still fun.

hey or maybe try city creek.
[signature]
Little Dell!
[signature]
As mentioned City Creek. I don't think any others will be that close to downtown to access in a 10 -20 minute walk. Just walk up to the dog park or above if you don't want dogs splashing about. Be warned it pretty brush for most of it's length. A fair # of people will fish right above or below where Bonneville Ave circles through.
Either that or try City Creek Mall- some beat up stocked rainbow in there I hear [Wink].
[signature]
I agree, Jordan river. White Bass, LM, Bluegill, Cat, Carp and Trout.
[signature]
I assume you mean driving distance. Bountiful pond has some good catfish, all you need is shrimp. The trout are generally too small to eat though.
[signature]
ill send you a message.. Right now is a awesome time to hit some close water i went out last week before it got to cold and pulled 7 browns one 19" and the others where around 9" but still a great time
[signature]
I still havnt got that pm yet...
[signature]