Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scheels report
Went to scheels today to check out fishing and skiing gear.

The fishing selection is great and there is some unique gear there that one would not find elsewhere. Met with Jeremy in the fishing section and he was a great guy to talk to. Prices were good but bring lots of money because you will see stuff that you will just have to get. Make sure you have a gap in your scheduel so that you take it all in. Seriously I had to take a few passes by all that gear to make sure I didn't miss anything. Even the fly selection had some flies the other shops don't have....some of which I cannot wait to try out soon! The selection of rods was good and I was impressed by the warrenty on the rods. Doesn't matter how you break it they will replace it or refund you.

Plenty of off topic stuff like the faris wheel, bowling for kids, photo opprotunity sections, food, talking manicans, etc.

The skiing guy Patrick knew his stuff. Just a few brands in there but all very quality gear. Even some stuff like crazy decorative helmet covers and the like.

Even the lines were nothing despite all the people in there. They get you out of the cashering section quickly and effectively.

Anybody that knows me can say with confidence that I am not a fan of the whole "suit and tie" thing (which all the employees wear) but it wasn't a "turn off" to me going there again and again.
[signature]
The warranty you mentioned, was that on the Scheels rods only?
[signature]
Yep
[signature]
what about snowboardws brah? splitboards in particular....'brah
[signature]
Oh man you are killing me here.

Haven't laughed like that in months.

Thanks.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
eh braddah chillax tampax no worries
[signature]
Went there, saw it. Prices too high. Fish Tec or Wally World. Nuff said.
[signature]