Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motels at Flaming Gorge
I finally bought a larger fishing boat so I can take on some bigger lakes. Given that, some friends and I are thinking of heading to Flaming Gorge in July. My question is: What kind of motel accommodations are there in Manilla or Dutch John that are nice and allow for trucks and boats? Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!
PowerBate
[signature]
Best cheap motel is the Villa = http://www.villainmanila.com/

Best motel is the R- Hide Out =
http://www.rhideout.com/
[signature]
I did the villa last month, nothing fancy but lots of boat parking, a free bag of ice every day, owner is friendly and helpful.
book early it fills up fast.
[signature]
I havent been their for awhile but the hotel at the gas station acrost from the chevron in manila is really good, there usually cheaper than the villa and one time my freinds battery on his boat took a dive on him and the owner borrowed him a battery and told him to go fishing when we went back he actually went and got him a new one now thats grear service! !
[signature]
If you blink youll miss Dutch John....

I would stay in manila. The villa rooms are fairly nice and the owner is a great guy. If you want nice and to spend a bit more the R-hideout. Ive stayed at the one across from the chevron and I regreted it. There is another one just down from the villa called the vacation inn and they have a big fridge and stove and you can do your dishes.

[signature]
At the Villa right now, great place.
[signature]
How's the fishing? I'll be there in the morning. Well not the Villa but the Gorge[cool]
[signature]
Kind of slow jigging, flyfishing has been good, lots of cicada's in the water and the fish are killing them! No idea about trolling, bass has been good on the Flyrod as well, I think the fish are stuffed.
[signature]