Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now it's time for the Pro Bowl!!!!!!
Alright guys. You got to admit, the Super Bowl was dissapointing to some of us west coast dudes.[pirate] But let's put that garbage behind us for now. We know that there was no serious talent in there to begin with. It was intense and nobody expected to see Janet Jackson with her little display during the halftime show. She did make a good showing though.

The Pro Bowl is just around the corner and that's where they pick the best of the best. So here comes the question.

Will it be AFC or NFC???

Take your best guess.
[signature]
pitchers and catchers report to spring training FEB 18th ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

c'mon baseball ! ! ! !

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Hey Southernman, I think the cubs might have a good chance this year if they could just handcuff or restrain the fans in the field.

We still have one more shot at some football though. I can at least listen to the baseball games in the float tube.
[signature]
Of course the AFC is going to win. AFC has a lot more total talent than the NFC does. I didn't even watch the Super Bowl. I just checked in on the score once or twice. I was too busy studying for a damn calculus test that I took this morning! I failed it anyway. [crazy]
[signature]
Whatever happened to the dogs catching frisbee's during half-time? Or when they used to have pop-warner youth stars compete in throwing competitions?
[signature]
Whatever happend to Frank & Louie??? or the BUD Bowl??? Now that was more entertaining than seeing some old fudds fighting for a bag of potatoe chips.
[signature]
The pro bowl....I could care less. Theres no competition. I would watch it if it was an actual game, THEN IT WOULD BE ON![Wink][Wink]
[signature]