Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who are you in this?
say a lake in your state or area has had low water because the fixed the dam or something and almost all fish and saw there was no structure!!!!

what one or more of these are you

1- I'm willing to help anyway I can to help(# time anything)

2- I'm willing to help start a fund raiser to help buy stuff for the lake like fish,stuff for structure ect.

3- help with a work project to put in structure in the lake

4 -I'll just fish somewhere else this year

5 let the fish and game do it all thats what they are there for
[signature]
I personally would help start a fund raiser and also help organize a work party to help create some structure for the fish. I would not just sit back an wait to see what happen nor just let the Fish and Game dudes roll the dice or play my cards for me.
[signature]

Hi there nomoose,

#2 definately.

JapanRon
[signature]
thanks for your reply we need guys like you in our sport. ggod for you.
[signature]
thanks for your post. if we could get just have of even the guys here on bft to think and act like you do think of what we could do for our fisheries and our sport.
[signature]
Hey nomoose, I told you there would be some good response. Feel free to post a poll anytime buddy.
[signature]
I'd definitely go with #3 since I've really got no money to donate. Time is the best I have and building some structure for the fish sounds like a lot of fun anyway!
[signature]
I'd go with #3. And if that didnt work, I'd throw some logs and rocks in it[Tongue][Wink].

Last summer there was a dam here that they lowered 6ft and man did it have great bass fishing. I just hope all the ice fisherman didnt fish it out because all the fish were concentrated in a couple areas.
[signature]
It is kind of Sad when you have to catch and release inthe same bucket of water just to make sure there is something to catch tomorrow.

I lived in Idaho for awhile and they would drop the irrigation canals every winter. I use to get some monster trout out of there.
[signature]
i would have to go for #3
[signature]
[cool] Number three for me !!!!

[signature]
The good part about puting in the structure is that you can make snag proof rocks and use weighted balsa wood trees so that you can retreive your expensive lures with every cast. ha ha
[signature]