Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself
Since most of us are new here, how about a quick Bio introduction on each of you. Tell us a little about yourself, and your fishing habits.<br><br>
I checked out your cool site<br>mi bio?<br>I smell like funky chicken<br><br>http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/ <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
My bio: 44 disabled in 96. Relocated to Ohio from Port Aransas, Tx. retired instructor of Automotive & Heavy Truck Technology. Fishing 40 years from New Jersey to California, from Canada to Mexico. Hooked on fishing after fishing a mud hole at Indian Lake and surprised every one (me included) at the age of 6, had the biggest fish of the day. A 6 1/2lb carp. The best corn we ever grew came from that carp. Left CA in 75 after high school. Married in 76. (25 years and still counting) Now have 5 kids and 2 grand children. Served in the military (semper fi). Found Port Aransas looking for a place to fish and moved there in 80. Still own the house but with accident in 96 Don't get there much. Was there last in 98, plans to return again in 02. Biggest fish was at Bob Hall Pier in 83. 6'4" hammerhead. That was my first taste of shark but I promise it won't be my last. Catching and eating is tops with me when it comes to shark. Since returning to Ohio most of my fishing is limited to fishing with my 2 grand children at my stock pond. I know there are some big cats in there and some day I will catch one. In my spare time I fix used computers for the needy kids in the area. I build new ones for sale to earn money to by parts for the ones I donate to the kids. Dave and I are alike, we both are 1/2 brain dead Clowns.<br>This board is my sanity. Some great ones can always be found hear. After 40 years of fishing, The board has shown me that you can still learn more every day about the thing you love to do the most.<br>Long Live the BFT board.<br>Now if you took time to read this you know as much about me as I do. Remember I am 1/2 brain dead from the accident in 96.<br><br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.