Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bait Recipes
This thread will be used just for Bait recipes. They can be compiled of Dough baits for anykind of fish, or maybe even mixed baits for anykind of fish. Please try to use proportions in your recipe if you can. And feel free to share any that you have.
[signature]
This recipe came from a guest so I don't know who to give the credit to.

[size 1]i use a mixture of wheaties and mulberrys to match the food around the pond and if the pond does not have a berry tree i use shreeded wheat and with some cooked oats and put in zip lock bags make balls on the pond and then let them set for about 10 min before using [/size]
[signature]
I believe the best recipe for Channel catfish bait is fresh cut fish meat -- from carp, white bass, perch or some other type of baitfish. The fresher and bloodier the better. No fixings, addins or anything required.

BTW - Make sure each recipe specifies what species its target is.
[signature]
for trout,

one freshly dug fiar sized earth worm
two curnals of corn

worm sandwich [ol] [li]stick the head of the worm on the hook not covering the hook, [/li] [li]stick on a curnal of corn[/li] [li]loop the worm and hook it again[/li] [li]stick on the next curnal of corn[/li] [li]loop the worm one last time and hook it.[/li][/ol]
[signature]
[cool]
[signature]
hi can you put up and home made bait for all trout
and all salt water fish too. Thank!![Wink][fishin][Image: suspicious.gif]
[signature]
Thanks I was looking for a good recipe. I'll definitely use one of these next time.
[signature]
heres a simple one garlic covered anchovies or sardines good for cats[Wink]
[signature]