Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your go to lure?
Whats that one lure that you can always get a bite on, when nothing else is working? You can always count on it.

Mine would have to be a 5" senko. Doesnt seem to matter what color. When nothing else seems to work the senko always pulls through for me. If I throw it by any kind of cover like trees, weeds or whatever I can always get a bite.

Whats yours??
[signature]
[Smile] Husky - Jerks for pike , Lindy - rig with a small snell for walleyes !!

[signature]
Hey,

I would have to say my go to lure when i am having not even a little luck i switch to my

T-1 Terminator Spinnnerbait with willow blades. I use this because i can cover alot of water

and i almost always get a bit with it.

Michael
Mine would have to be my Megabait Charlie's. I have all the sizes but my best one is the 4" with a 1/4oz sliding sinker in front of it. It causes it do dive very slowly and gets lot of attention.
[signature]
berkley red shad worm. will always catch when nothing else works..usually!! denny upham-guide[pirate]
[signature]
Hey Denny, [Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2631;] to BFT!! What state do you fish in? What kind of fish do you go after?
[signature]
Hey Denny, Welcome to the BFT message boards. It is nice to know that there are more bass anglers out there. Please let us know when you get a fishing report. We also love to see pics.
[signature]
Hey there Denny. Whats the bass fishing like in Texas? How big do the bass get?
[signature]