Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Provo Harbor Camera
I was wondering if everyone else has lost the camera to or have they change Web page again,
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Seems to be MIA

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{{[/green][size 4][blue]⦇[/blue][/size][blue]°[/blue][#8000FF]>[/#8000FF]
[signature]
last time the url changed from what was on the state park website. I was hoping someone found the new one if that is the case again.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
Yeah, I been kinda wantin' to watch the goings-on there, too. Can't see why they would want to shut the camera down to dredge the marina?? Maybe birds on the lines?? Maybe men at work don't want to be watched??

Might have to get TubeDude after 'em... he'll tune 'em up and restore the movie.

Winter go away.

BLK
[signature]
"Might have to get TubeDude after 'em... he'll tune 'em up and restore the movie."

[#0000FF]Nah! I don't even do Netflix...much less Lakeflix.

My guess is that Russian hackers took it down. But that is likely fake news.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Now that is funny! ! [bobhappy]
[signature]
I generally don't post "me too" posts, but it was VERY funny! The Russians did it!

Ronald Smile
Check with the State Park's folks, if anyone knows, they do ????
[#0000FF]Had a phone call yesterday from a guy who was at the site through DWR connections. He said that there were a bunch of fish in a dumpster that had been trapped inside and died in the lowered water. Said there were some BIG fish of all species. Sad.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
I kinda heard from a guy who knows a guy that it was what sounded like political reasons the camera accidentally broke at this time, so..... I don't think you are not to far off TD, [Wink]

but that to cold be fake news
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[#0000FF]I emailed an inquiry to Sam at the Utah Lake Commission...asking the status of the camera. Here is his reply.

[/#0000FF]
[#0000FF]
[#000000]Pat,[/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000]I've been told its down for maintenance. I will be checking in with the State Park to hopefully persuade its quick return. I'm anxious to watch what's happening too. Smile [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000]
[/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000]Sam Braegger[/#000000]
[#000000] [/#000000]
[#000000]Outreach Coordinator[/#000000]

[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Told ya TubeDude would wield his considerable influence to get the movie going again.[Wink]

Thanks TD... got the popcorn poppin'.

BLK
[signature]
[#0000FF]Popcorn makes good carp bait.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Here's what the State Park posted on their Facebook page yesterday:

Quote:Just a bunch of puddles right now. The dredging should begin tomorrow.

[red]⫸[/red][orange]<{[/orange][yellow]{{[/yellow][green]{{[/green][size 4][blue]⦇[/blue][/size][blue]°[/blue][#8000FF]>[/#8000FF]
[signature]
[quote Fishrmn]

Here's what the State Park posted on their Facebook page yesterday:

Quote:Just a bunch of puddles right now. The dredging should begin tomorrow.

[/quote]

Great, the camera works just fine when there isn't anything interesting to watch and now there would be good stuff to watch the camera is down.[frown]
[signature]
Yep. I wonder if the interest in the dredging caused too much use of the bandwidth.

[signature]
[#0000FF]Either that or it took away their privacy...if they wanted to make a "download" without walking to one of the facilities. Tough to get a good flow going if you think there are a lot of eyes on you.
[/#0000FF]
[signature]
Hey Lynn, just wondering if the channel was open at Lincoln Beach? I figured you would know; if anyone does. Ran my boat motor today. Good to go!
[signature]
[quote ice_sled]Hey Lynn, just wondering if the channel was open at Lincoln Beach? I figured you would know; if anyone does. Ran my boat motor today. Good to go![/quote]

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...ead#unread
[signature]
I was out there Monday a.m. to check conditions. No ice... except in the launch channel. Someone had gone out in a boat/airboat probably on the weekend. They plowed out to open water and the ice fragments were about an inch thick. With a few more 50+ degree days the channel should be doable.

The water level is up. The rocks on the point of the first spring ain't no more. No one was fishing for wb in that area. No ice in Goshen Bay all the way to Goose Point.

I hope to get my boat on the water if the good (bad?) weather continues. I store my boat in a shed in the back of my property and it would take my 4x4 and a winch to get my boat out. I need a few for days to melt snow and dry up mud. Soon. I'm looking forward to a major relapse in my cataholic treatment program.

See you on the water.

BLK
[signature]