Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Lures
Hey

has anyone tried some of this years new lures?

If you have lets here about them. If they worked very good or very bad. Just post your replys.

By the way has anyone tried the new night spinnerbait by terminator with the black skirt and colorado blade? Im thinking of trying them out

thanks, Michael
[signature]
None of those have hit the West Coast yet. That's a bummer. Did you guys get the indigo blue weedless frog yet??
[signature]
This last summer I tired the new Strike King 3X lures. I love them. I tried the lizards, the spinnerbait trailer, and the crawfish. I've caught a lot of fish on them and havent had to throw one away yet[cool]. I'm thinking about getting the "zero" its just like the senko but its 3X.

This is a good post. ANYBODY ELSE??
[signature]
Hey TubN2,

Thats to bad you dont have those spinnerbaits yet.

And no i havnt heard of those frogs, have you used them. There is a new weedless frog thats comin out sand its made out of like a foam material and its not supposed to sink i just heard aout it not used it have you?

Thnks Michael
[signature]
The indigo frog is awesome for those late night, full moon bass flings. It really gets their attention. I haven't seen the foam frog yet. I'll have to check it out as soon as it hits over here.

Just like I said before, sometimes we get stuff first and other times we get stuff last here in Cali.
[signature]