Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cafe at Strawberry Marina
I’ve checked out the website but can’t see the hours of operation. I know they get a ton of calls up there so I was hoping someone on here would know.
Also, what is good to eat up there? The pictures make the burgers look good. I like to support the places I fish and thought I might go up for a date night or family meal on one of our outings.
[signature]
They told us last order by 7:30. My boy got the burger and fries and I had the chicken fried steak. Both were really good. My boy has a ton of food allergies and they were very accommodating.
[signature]
My wife and I stay at the lodge every year during the ice season at least once and knock on wood I've yet to have a bad experience with the lodging or the food! Actually the meals are something to look forward to after a day on the ice!!
[signature]
That is great to hear!
[signature]
So like, I haven't fished there much and didn't even know there was a restaurant there... do they serve breakfast too? Howz the prices? Just wondering about breakfast before a day fishing or run in after the fishing dies off in the morning for a mid day brunch... Could be fun if it's not too overly expensive... Thanks for the post that's good info to know... Later J
[signature]
Was always good for breakfast as well! It didn't seem crazy expensive? Maybe a couple few bucks more than a dennys or something but not bad!?
[signature]
Sweet that's great news. Thank you. J
[signature]
I tried it once last summer. I had one of the burgers and it was excellent! As good as about anywhere in Salt Lake and the price was fair.
The service at the time was a little slow, but I found out it was because just after I placed the order they started preparing for the Saturday buffet.......PRIME RIB. I'm REALLY disappointed that they didn't let us know that was coming up as I would have ordered that in a heartbeat!
The burger was great, but the prime rib looked amazing, too!
[signature]