Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kokes were still hot at the gorge!
Went up and fished Fri-Mon and we all got our limits, it was a bit of a learning curve with them being all over the place in the water column but we got it done. None were over 3 pounds with all but 2 of them being big enough to fillet, lead core and jigging were the most effective with only a couple caught on the downriggers. As for the macs we kept all 11 we caught, none were big enough to fillet but still so very tasty, ate a few and the rest will go in the smoker. Overall it was a great weekend!
[signature]
Glad you had a good time. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
That's great to hear. I need a Gorge worthy boat!
[signature]
Thanks for the report.
We will be there in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to catch some Kokes and Macs.
[signature]
[quote DKStroutfitter]Thanks for the report.
We will be there in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to catch some Kokes and Macs.[/quote]

We will be back up there in 3 weeks for 4 more days of action, unless I get a promotion that I am waiting to hear back on.
[signature]
We will be there on sunday for a week can't wait!!!!![fishon]
[signature]
[quote oldguy]We will be there on sunday for a week can't wait!!!!![Image: fish-on.gif][/quote][font "Comic Sans MS"][#800000][size 3]Ditto! Lucerne B011. Stop by & introduce yourself. [fishin][/size][/#800000][/font]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Welcome to BFT... sounds like you have a fun trip on the way.. good luck... J
[signature]
We will be at Lucerne also A003 and I will stop by. thanks [cool][reply][/reply]
[signature]