Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bunny is Gone!!!!!
The bunny is gone. But the memorys will last forever! After we ate the three of us headed to the pond, a little chilly but dry. I got the zebco 202 baited up and handed it to my granddaughter and started to set up the little bambo for her little brother. Before I finnished I had to stop three times to unhook bluegills. finaly gave Bubby his pole and started removing the forth gill when I had to stop and catch Bubby before he went in the drink. His first time to fish and he got hooked into a 3 1/2lb yellow belly cat that just about pulled him in. We had a blast today and I have davetclown to thank. When it started to drizzle we called it a day.<br> In three hours we ( the grandchildren that is) landed 43 gills, 1--3 1/2lb cat and one small mouth around 1lb. Not bad on 8 small crallers. The cat is in the freezer and all the others are back in the pond.<br>Thanks Dave for the advice. The first time I have been out this year, and probly will be the best day I will have this year. <br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.
These are the days that memories are made of.<br>thats some mighty fine fishing ssor.<br><br>you gotta love those zebco 202's for weening the litlens on fishing. saves on the labor and you can enjoy the day.<br><br>I remember getting pulled in to my knees on one of my first fishing trips with my dad.<br><br>http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/MESS6438/ <br>Lookie See what the kids are up to.<br>Dave T. Clown
If it had not been for you telling me to go for it I would have missed the chance of a life<br> time with the little ones. I spent about an hour yesterday getting the 202 ready. Some<br> lube and new line had it ready to go. Might be called cheep fishing gear but I think for<br> teaching and learning thy are great. I never got my garcia in the water but it did not<br> matter as the grandchildren kept us all screeming and smiling. It truly was a time to<br> remember. All the catching was from them I was just the helper this time.(ages 4 1/2, 5<br> 1/2) they are the ones to get the credit on the fine fishing, not me!<br><br>Texas Gulf Coast Fisher.