Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat Storage??
Hey I know this is a little off topic for this site but winter is slowly coming and I have been looking at various ways to store my boat. I found a metal carport type cover that I like but don't know where I can get one. I'll post an image of the cover and if any of you know where I can purchase this cover somewhere along the wasatch front I would love to hear from you. Thanks!
[signature]
[quote Fishassassin]Hey I know this is a little off topic for this site but winter is slowly coming and I have been looking at various ways to store my boat. I found a metal carport type cover that I like but don't know where I can get one. I'll post an image of the cover and if any of you know where I can purchase this cover somewhere along the wasatch front I would love to hear from you. Thanks![/quote]

If you google search for "Utah metal sheds" it will pull up some local retailers.
[signature]
home depot.
[signature]
I have a used cover like the one you have pictured, dismantled and stored for several years at the side of my house. I got it from my son in law and intended to erect it for my boat, but finally had a garage built to store my boat.

You are welcome to look at it and see what you think. It is free, but you have to take it "as is", and I make no guarantees. Board mail me if you are interested.
[signature]
NPS industrial sells them as well, I believe.
[signature]