Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pensacola Fishing Report 09/04/18-09/11/18
Fishing has been awesome this past week in Pensacola!! We finally had great weather and the fishing was just the same. Offshore we found some quality scamp grouper and vermillion snappers! Most of these fish are being caught on live bait on Carolina rigs. I can honestly say I've never seen the size and quantity of the vermillion snappers like we have this year. Inshore we are seeing redfish of every size! We lucked up and found a nice school of bulls going down the beach today! It was awesome time seeing my clients catch some of the biggest fish of their life! We are also seeing keeper redfish as we were last week using live shrimp and live pilchards. While fishing for the redfish we have also caught some nice mangrove snapper and an occasional flounder. After tropical storm Gordon the fishing has only got better. The amount of rainfall we had has pushed the fish out of the upper bays and moved them to the Pensacola pass area and in great numbers! If you have been wanting to go fishing now is the time!!!

Tight lines and Blue Skies,
Captain Zack Strickland
Strickly Fishing Charters
http://stricklyfishingcharters.com/
[signature]