Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gone but not forgotten
what's the most expencive or most missed piece of fishing equipment you've deposited in davey jones locker ?
[signature]
I would have to say a Penn rod and reel combo. It was stolen from me a couple of years ago. I believe it was a shark. This little shark even tried to steal some guys fish as well.

See what I mean!![pirate][pirate]

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=2887;]
[signature]
I dropped my eyeglasses down an icehole one day! It was a bear trying to drive home that day!
[signature]
3-1/2 H.P. TROLLING MOTOR , SEEMS I FORGOT TO TIGHTEN HER DOWN ON THE TRANSOM AND WENT WIDE OPEN IN THE DETROIT RIVER TO THE WALLEYE GROUNDS IN LAKE ERIE .WHEN I ARRIVED THERE I LOOKED BACK TO SEE AN EMPTY SPOT .
[signature]

Hey there lonehunter,

$150 rod but.... there's more to the story. You see, the piece that was lost was the tip top which was worth $150. the butt section was worth another $150 so the total was 3 bills.

Why? Very simple! I had the two-piece rod seperate with the tip going down toward the hooked fish. Hooked fish breaks off, down goes rod tip for ever!

JapanRon
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000080][size 2]OMG tuben2 why did you post that picture? LOL.... I am scared of Sharks and will never trout fish in the streams again! OMG.... that is sooo funny![/size][/#000080][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I am gonna have nightmares............ OMG! I am still laughing![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]I really do have a shark fear in any water, this is too much for my brain to handle right now. I gotta go! OMG OMG! LOL![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]thanks for the laugh, I needed it![/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice picture there tube![Wink]
[signature]
i lost a lews custom graphite casting rod and shimino casting reel i still cry when i think about it
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#000080][size 2]The only lure that I have lost so far, was my very first Panther Martin. I lost it last spring in the creek and was so Sad. The trout were loving it! I went out and boght another one and now I own 6 I think! Love them Panther Martins![/size][/#000080][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 2]I once lost a jointed Rapala in a tree at a pond in the spring, and in the fall, the water level was down enough tht I could get it. I also lost a spinner bait and had to aquire a boat to reach it. Retrieved that one too![/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
Hey FisherMOM, we are allowed a little humor on this site as well. Just as long as it is fishing related. From time to time we all post something a little off the wall just to keep others on their toes. hee hee.[cool] I'm glad you liked it.
[signature]
Sounds good to me tuben2. That pic was the best!
[signature]
Hey FisherMOM, I like your signature line. I'm sure that if my wife finally got into fishing, she would probably make that signature a reality.
[signature]
Thanks TubeN. I usually change my signature every so often, but I think I will keep this one a while!
[signature]