Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing
Hey guys just found out (don't be rude if you know already) when you complete the Mages guild quest line it allows you to review all of the books you have read. And I found one called "A Guide To Fishing Tamriel". It tells you which bait is best to use in certain waters and helped me a lot in catching fish. For those who don't know you can fillet a fish and have a chance to get something rare called "Perfect Roe" it's a really rare ingredient for provisioning and can sell for quite a bit of gold to the right person.

Here is a list of bait to use in certain waters to catch certain fish from what I've read in this book.

Foul waters: Use Crawlers or Fish Roe

Rivers: Use insects or small shad

Lakes: Use Guts or Minnows

Sea: Use worms or small chub

So far I have only gotten 2 perfect roe and I'm going to be doing a lot more fishing to get more of these! Fishing is something to do when you're bored of quests and want a break from combat and can benefit you if you have patience =) good luck on catching some cool fish! hope this helps you guys and happy hunting!
[signature]
Two different usernames, posting from the same IP address in Germany, what is up with that!!
[signature]