Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW YORK ICE IS GOOD
[cool][cool] I FISHED FRIDAY AT DAVITTS POND AND PICKED UP A FEW NICE CRAPPIE, 24" OF ICE THERE AND TODAY WE FISHED ON LAKE GEORGE FOR THE ICE FISHING CONTEST, YOU CAN SEE MY REPORT ON THE NY BOARD. I WAS NOT ABLE TO POST A BIG FISH INTO THE CONTEST BUT WE DID MANAGE TO CATCH SOME DINNER A FEW GOOD PERCH SO NOT ALL IS LOST. LAKE GEORGE IS COVERED WITH ALMOST 30" OF ICE AND THE NIGHTS ARE STAYING COLD SO WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET OUT SOME MORE.

SUNDAY WILL BE A DAY OF REST BUT WE HAVE A DAY OFF ON MONDAY SO OUT TO CROOKED LAKE AND TRY FOR A GOOD PIKE FOR THE BFT ICE DERBY.
[signature]
good luck, they are hard to come by [shocked] I have been working on mine for several weeks now. had hold of him 3 times... hopefuly in a couple days I will have him in the bag. my ice season will disapear in the rain this coming new week.
[signature]
today was a good day , nice and warm out on the ice , by the way wiggins is sporting a good 15" inches of the solid stuff [Smile].

three pike in about an hour and a half , al under the legal limit thou 20"21" and a 18" .

i did hear that the gills were hitting around the bend ..
[signature]