Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Day.....81*
Took the skiff out on Tuesday morning, thought it was going to be a fishing day for me, nope. My girls wanted to go out so my 7 y.o could try out her new pink fishing pole Smile. Threw on a float and some shrimp and let her fish, she caught 4 saltwater catfish and a stingray. Next week will be my fishing time. Can’t beat the weather or scenery.
[signature]
It must be tough being stuck down there while the rest of us up here are enjoying days out on the ice at 20-below. Bet ya miss it a lot.

Yeah, there's just something special about fishing with daughters. My granddaughters are just about old enough now--can't wait.
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Yeah, yeah. It was -22 F when we stepped out of the vehicle to ice fish yesterday.

Sounds like you are having fun down there. Congrats on a nice trip.
[signature]
You'll be rewarded next week when you fish...looks nice down there! Great golfing weather as well!
[signature]
Man I love that boat, looks like life is treating you well... congrats.. J
[signature]
Hope so, been tying a lot and need to try out my new flies.
[signature]
The boat is great, wild running in a foot of water.
[signature]
Wow that sounds like what I need for Cutler. Hey has it been a good move for ya? Sure hope so. I liked the time I spent in Florida but I missed the mountains. Thanks for posting back on the site so we can keep track of you. Later Jeff
[signature]
Beautiful day, new boat and fishing with the family. Pretty hard to beat!
[signature]
Just one question: Ya think it could navigate the Middle Provo? [Wink]
[signature]
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Florida.....where bouts? Doing some fishin in the salt shallows for Bone Fish ?
[signature]
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Tampa, no bonefish up here. Redfish, Trout and Tarpon.
[signature]