Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Tags
Looks like credit cards started getting hit yesterday. Anyone draw any good tags? So far looks like I drew my Bison tag. Should also draw a general season muzzy deer tag.
Sunrise on the water
Got my you're not worthy email about an hour ago.

Nothing across the board.
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
General Archery Deer Tag, no on cow Bison.
Maybe, I hope , will live long enough to draw a Bison.. lol
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
Zero for three here. My brother did get a muzzleloader deer tag.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(05-11-2021, 07:06 PM)WET1 Wrote: Looks like credit cards started getting hit yesterday. Anyone draw any good tags? So far looks like I drew my Bison tag. Should also draw a general season muzzy deer tag.

Already drew a buffalo and moose tag, did draw a muzzle loader buck deer and a muzzle loader buck antelope, good luck on you buffalo tag, kill a big'un. Cool
First year ever that I haven't at least drawn a deer tag.  Zip for me.  My 2 sons, my dad, my brother and his 2 kids all drew rifle deer tags.  Looks like I will be a spotter and maybe a pack animal this year.
(05-13-2021, 02:52 PM)PACKFAN Wrote:
(05-11-2021, 07:06 PM)WET1 Wrote: Looks like credit cards started getting hit yesterday. Anyone draw any good tags? So far looks like I drew my Bison tag. Should also draw a general season muzzy deer tag.

Already drew a buffalo and moose tag, did draw a muzzle loader buck deer and a muzzle loader buck antelope, good luck on you buffalo tag, kill a big'un. Cool

Thanks buddy and good luck to you as well.
Sunrise on the water
Well, Again i drew a big NOTHING! Both in Utah and Montana. I’m going to be helping a friend with his deer and fishing. Good luck on your Bison WET1
Wife drew a La Sal/Delores Triangle muzzy deer tag. Oughta be a lot of fun hunting in December. Hope we can find and kill a thumper buck. My son didn't draw anything so i will mentor him my general muzzy tag. We have a score to settle with a great buck we hunted and didn't kill last year. Would be over the moon if he can kill him.

Helping a good friend with a bear bait tag. And 1 archery and 2 rifle hunters on Vernon. And I'll chase elk with my bow on a general tag. Should be a good year.

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-16-2021, 01:49 AM)RILEYFISH Wrote: Well, Again i drew a big NOTHING! Both in Utah and Montana. I’m going to be helping a friend with his deer and fishing. Good luck on your Bison WET1

Thanks, my buddy and I both drew tags so we're in the process of trying to find someone with stock that will take us in for a drop camp style hunt.
Sunrise on the water
Wet1- I have helped with a few Henry Buffalo tags. If you can swing it I highly suggest getting a guide. Tons of work going alone. Buff are scattered with the drought and in places you will most likely need horses to get it packed out. I’m not saying it can’t be done DIY but know it’s tough.
Bovineowner, I hunted the Dolores triangle once for meat and quickly filled both tags. It's a fun place. Just pray for a lot of early snow in Colorado. I guess you'll be coming into the unit from that side. I forded the Dolores coming from the Utah side once and it was quite an adventure. There was a camp trailer sitting there in the middle of the river. Good luck with all your hunts, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(05-19-2021, 04:36 PM)catchinon Wrote: Bovineowner, I hunted the Dolores triangle once for meat and quickly filled both tags. It's a fun place. Just pray for a lot of early snow in Colorado. I guess you'll be coming into the unit from that side. I forded the Dolores coming from the Utah side once and it was quite an adventure. There was a camp trailer sitting there in the middle of the river. Good luck with all your hunts, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun.

Sweet Catchinon! We are excited to go scout and have planned a bunch of trips. I won't be crossing the Delores unless this drought has really slowed down the flow. Thanks sir.
I guess you know that most of the deer you'll see at the time of your hunt will stay up high in Colrado until snow pushes them down. I expect you'll be scouting habitat as much as anything earlier in the year. Sure sounds fun.