Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
209 Primers
Does anyone need Federal 209 muzzleloader primers? I bought extra in Idaho when I couldn't find any in Utah and have two extra boxes
(100 each) that I will probably never use.
Hey that is a great offer, I heard they were in short supply... I still have 3/4 of a box and shoot about 3 rounds a year, so I'm probably good as well.... but if it would have been steel shot shotgun shells I would have run right over Friday night when I couldn't find any in town.... Finally found some 12 ga heavy metal 2 shot for $32 a box at CAL Ranch, so my hunt was saved, but I'd still like to find some 20 ga 2 3/4" steel shot... I find it hard to believe they have shortages like they claim to have right now... With hunting season coming up, I'd think they would maybe work an extra shift of two and build up a little inventory, or did they forget how to do that in the "just in time" world???? Little Confused about why there isn't anything available anymore, seems like most everyone I know is back to work.... Doesn't make sense that shelves are still empty... Anyone else noticing this??? Maybe I'm just out of touch.... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!