Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Addiction Tournament
(01-23-2022, 08:58 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: When I asked at registration she said close to 580, cant remember exact number. I wish they would post all the stats from the tournament online.
Wow, that is impressive for a Utah tournament, thanks for the info. How long before the tournament started did you register?
(01-23-2022, 09:19 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 08:58 PM)DailyAngler Wrote: When I asked at registration she said close to 580, cant remember exact number. I wish they would post all the stats from the tournament online.
Wow, that is impressive for a Utah tournament, thanks for the info. How long before the tournament started did you register?

Nate (the owner) told me the final tally was between 550-580. Which was good considering he was only at 345 on Monday. It is still one of the lowest turnouts they have had in the last several years. Echo last year was around 800. That is about his target number. Starvation from the year before had 1200. I’m sure Covid isn’t helping. There is also a few people out there that bash this tournament. I’m not sure why. There was one guy on Wednesday posting on Facebook that the ice wasn’t safe and he saw 3 people fall through. I can’t understand peoples motives. Nate is an honest, hard working guy who’s company is promoting the sport we all love, why bring that down. People suck. 

Registration is open around the first of November. It is the most important item (other than prefishing) to doing well in this tournament. You enter the ice to pick your hole in the order you register in. So if you want a choice on holes, register first. That’ll put you into group “A”.
I'm guessing you were in group A but how many people are in each group?
(01-24-2022, 01:20 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: I'm guessing you were in group A but how many people are in each group?

I think there is 100 per group. That is a fifteen minute window at check in. They are pretty good at getting you on the ice quickly.