Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 MUSSEL-AWARE BOATER PROGRAM
2022 MUSSEL-AWARE BOATER PROGRAM is available at 2022 course.

https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnectio...nbr=511783
thanks Robert, hopefully we will need it shortly.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Thanks Robert, I missed signing up last year and spent the whole year filling out daily slips, that was a real pain... Better do the yearly thing this year... Thanks for posting the link... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(02-01-2022, 11:18 PM)liketrolling Wrote: 2022 MUSSEL-AWARE BOATER PROGRAM is available at 2022 course.

https://dwrapps.utah.gov/wex/dbconnectio...nbr=511783

I followed the link. Completed, and when it printed it says good for 2021. Did this happen to anyone else or just me? 
Gabe
you need to click on 2022
(02-02-2022, 03:12 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Thanks Robert, I missed signing up last year and spent the whole year filling out daily slips, that was a real pain... Better do the yearly thing this year... Thanks for posting the link... J
Jeff, you do know that you can do the course all year long - don't you?   Big Grin
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
Do be aware that right after the woman with very low audio volume, there's one that's double loud.
Got mine done last month. It's in my truck with a copy for the boat.  Cool
"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Hey Bob, I do know that, I just never took time to do it... But I will this year... Later J
I did mine in December. After signing it I shrunk it down and put it in a spare handycap placard plastic protector further trimming lower portion of protector then taping it in the lower corner of windshield. Its stays there all year with no worries of having to fill out anything at launch facility. I keep a couple of spares on hand.
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Got mine done but it's still in the 8x11 format... even so should be easier than filling out a form each trip... Did anyone else notice they ask the questions before they teach you the answers? I missed that Lake Powell question on what is needed to launch... Oh well they let me retake the question after they taught me what to do.... Later Jeff
(02-17-2022, 03:50 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Got mine done but it's still in the 8x11 format... even so should be easier than filling out a form each trip... Did anyone else notice they ask the questions before they teach you the answers?  I missed that Lake Powell question on what is needed to launch... Oh well they let me retake the question after they taught me what to do.... Later Jeff

Seemed odd and I missed the same ?.
I just put mine in a protective plastic sleeve to keep it dry and clean. Keep that in the glove box with my annual parks pass.

When it's hot, I use one of those reflective sun shades inside my windshield, and slide both documents down in front of the shade.