Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling, work and a proud dad
So 3 years ago my boy came home from school and said he wanted to wrestle, fast forward a few years, wrestling and my new job has been busy and haven't been able to see a lot of his matches, have kept us from doing much ice fishing, only a few trips a year, this afternoon I got a text from the boy saying he made state for wrestling, what a great way to cap off his senior year, all the work he put in has paid off, What a great day.

Districts today, he placed 3rd, top 3 go to state, he's the one on the right.

[Image: 6183.jpg]
Congrats to your boy for making state, hope he does good. I bet your proud of him. Big Grin
Thanks Curt, very proud, and very glad he could make it once in his short career.
You may have heard I came out of early retirement to teach shop at my local high school. My shop door is right next to the wrestling practice area. I get to enjoy watching them boys go at it every afternoon. So much fun to watch. Congrats to your boy. That is a prize well earned.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Yes it is, lots of early mornings, late nights picking him up, dropping him off, for wrestling and just him working out, he's put lots of effort into being better.