Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andersen Ranch
My mom lives in Mountainhome so I am going to drag my boat up and take her out fishing for half a day and was just hoping for some tips on what to do hopefully catch a few fish. I would like her to really enjoy the day on the water I have never fished there before and just hoping to show her a decent time out on the lake.
(06-15-2022, 05:58 PM)MrShane Wrote: My mom lives in Mountainhome so I am going to drag my boat up and take her out fishing for half a day and was just hoping for some tips on what to do hopefully catch a few fish. I would like her to really enjoy the day on the water I have never fished there before and just hoping to show her a decent time out on the lake.

Hey Shane, I was hoping someone else would reply to your post that had been up there more than once because I have only been up there once. It's the same koke fishing you might do at any lake but instead of going toward the dam, we went straight out from the boat ramp and fished that arm, at least from what I remember, we caught a dozen going in that direction. What was so amazing to me was that we even caught a squaw fish, trolling with koke lures. I know this isn't much help but I hope it helps, looking forward to hearing how you do. Not sure If they can be of more help but I do know 2knots and Packfan has fished for the kokes up there in the past.