Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Fun
Me eldest daughter and I venture to a new body of water that we had never fished, and boy did it pay off! We caughte around 40 Tigers in about 4 hrs of fishing, all shallow around 2-3' near the inlet of the lake. They loved our usual crystal brown balanced leeches and zebra midge droppers. Fun to watch my daughter catch her PB tiger over and over again! Water was low, but the fish didn't mind...fun trip! 

[Image: Screenshot-20220826-142510-Gallery-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220826-142835-Gallery.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220826-143054-Gallery.jpg]
Congrats on a fine trip. I hope to catch a few tigers, at Currant Creek Reservoir, a little later this week.
(08-30-2022, 07:14 PM)kentofnsl Wrote: Congrats on a fine trip.  I hope to catch a few tigers, at Currant Creek Reservoir, a little later this week.

Thanks...Currant Creek is a great tiger fishery as well! Tigers are my daughter's favorite, and high up on my list as well. I just have a soft spot for big brookies. I do find the Tigers fight harder than the brookies though...both beautiful fish. Good luck to ya! I'll be up at Strawberry over Labor Day weekend, in the record heat...so we'll see how good it is.