Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green River
Not Utah, but pretty close.

Rain, muddy water, leaky waders, frozen waders, moose, cloudy skies, sunny skies, sunburns, chills...I think we had it all.

good times!

[Image: VQ2dWkS.jpg?1]

[Image: WgJY6wV.jpg?4]

[Image: hZ54MOR.jpg?1]

[Image: MdXz6yb.jpg]

[Image: h8BY0KD.jpg?2]

[Image: XlQWCjx.jpg?1]

[Image: ak54TIz.jpg]

[Image: dylTpnr.jpg?2]

[Image: ZVFm74B.jpg]

[Image: E15D54l.jpg?2]
Nice, section C? Looks like a great time from what appears to be some streamer slingin. What was the fly of the trip?
(09-19-2022, 08:57 PM)richyd4u Wrote: Nice, section C? Looks like a great time from what appears to be some streamer slingin. What was the fly of the trip?

Not C.  Farson Bridge to Skinnies \ 6 Mile hill.

Buggers.  I don't think anyone threw anything but buggers.  I don't think I had anything but buggers in my vest.
Good looking fish for being in the middle of the desert..... Cool
Great pics, looks like you guys had a great time with some of those fish. Did any of them get measured, if so how long was the biggest one.
Biggest was a 24" brown (pictured). Jaron is about 6'5".
(09-20-2022, 09:45 PM)PBH Wrote: Biggest was a 24" brown (pictured).  Jaron is about 6'5".

I thought that looked like a good brown, just wasn't sure.
Looks like a great trip. Did you use a shuttle service if so who did you use?
It looks like a great trip with friends and family.  Thanks for sharing the report and great photos.

This looks like it must be an annual trip for you guys.  You'd think those fish would learn to lay low. Big Grin  
@side-kick: no shuttle service. We had two vehicles. In the past we've used a scooter or a bicycle. We also have one person that thinks running is fun.

@gofish435: Trying to make it an annual trip. It's a good time of year to be up there, and dad really enjoys it. We kind of sacrifice some hunting time to do it, but that's fine by me. I hope we can keep getting dad up there.
Awesome!  Love the Green!  Were you using floating or sinking fly line or heads?

Thanks!
Thanks for the info guess I need to get better at running Big Grin
@GSP -- primarily sinking tips.