Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fall Colors
My and my eldest were back at it again this past weekend. The fall colors both in and out of the water were fantastic! These brookies are coloring up even more, and with the colder water temps are fighting machines! The bows are also getting very frisky, and some occasional cutties joining the party! Beautiful day! 

[Image: Screenshot-20220925-182303-Gallery.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220925-132954.jpg]
(09-27-2022, 07:23 PM)richyd4u Wrote: My and my eldest were back at it again this past weekend. The fall colors both in and out of the water were fantastic! These brookies are coloring up even more, and with the colder water temps are fighting machines! The bows are also getting very frisky, and some occasional cutties joining the party! Beautiful day! 

Those are some beautiful and thick brookies, thanks for sharing the pics.
Excellent, richyd4u! Beautiful fish!
Are you fishing chronomids or streamers?
(09-28-2022, 01:21 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(09-27-2022, 07:23 PM)richyd4u Wrote: My and my eldest were back at it again this past weekend. The fall colors both in and out of the water were fantastic! These brookies are coloring up even more, and with the colder water temps are fighting machines! The bows are also getting very frisky, and some occasional cutties joining the party! Beautiful day! 

Those are some beautiful and thick brookies, thanks for sharing the pics.
absolutely...too pretty not to share!

(09-28-2022, 02:32 PM)joshomaru Wrote: Excellent, richyd4u!  Beautiful fish!
Are you fishing chronomids or streamers?

leeches and midges in shallow pocket water between moss beds...super fun!
You have got to love fall brookies.

Thanks for the report and pics.
(09-28-2022, 03:48 PM)gofish435 Wrote: You have got to love fall brookies.

Thanks for the report and pics.

Right, doesn't get much better! Can't wait to get back up there!
Beautiful fish. Where are they? I'd love to catch one.
(10-02-2022, 07:29 PM)steelhawk Wrote: Beautiful fish.  Where are they? I'd love to catch one.

Thanks...unfortunately I can't divulge the specific body of water, but it is in the Boulders. Lots of waters up there that have fish like this!