Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White bass on the way home.
Stopped at the state park on my way home from work with a couple friends. We quickly caught enough for us all to have a few for dinner of the docks. We caught around 25 between us all. Some more than others lol, white jig had tipped with meal worm was the ticket. Good luck to everyone. 
[Image: 20230105-181212.jpg]

[Image: 215354.jpg]
FINSUP
Sounds like you guys did really good, were you fishing off the docks or on the ice?
Thanks for the report. How thick was the ice?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Those battered fish made my mouth water.
Them batterred white bass looks delicious.  I’ll be out at the lake today to catch a few.
(01-07-2023, 02:54 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Sounds like you guys did really good, were you fishing off the docks or on the ice?

For the last several days, fishing from the ice is not an option.
(01-07-2023, 05:27 PM)kentofnsl Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 02:54 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Sounds like you guys did really good, were you fishing off the docks or on the ice?

For the last several days, fishing from the ice is not an option.

That's what I was thinking, with Willard opening up and ice gone around the shore, I thought it would be strange you could still be getting on the ice there, so I figured all these members were fishing from the docks.

We were just fishing of the docks I don't think you could fish on that ice looked way sketchy.

(01-07-2023, 03:02 AM)catchinon Wrote: Thanks for the report. How thick was the ice?

Very thin ice my friend we stayed in the docks.
FINSUP