Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 deer hunt
Did anyone get out this weekend for the deer hunt? Ira and I got out yesterday and wow was it warm, hopefully things change. We were very disappointed with what we saw or should I say didn't see, on our LE hunt in the Vernon unit.
Sorry to hear you didn’t see much, same story for us in Wyoming looking for elk. Hopefully with the weather and cooling temps things will change for you two.
Same here in Idaho, been way to warm for hunting, haven't been seeing much.
I did not draw anything in Utah this year. Didnt even put in with the difficult winter they endured with very little survival rate up in the North part of the state where i Hunt. Most folks i have talked with that did venture out said lots of orange and not many deer. 

I drew a deer tag in Montana. Headed up there in November on the 8th for a few days during the rut. Hope to be able to share some photos after the hunt. Stay tuned...........

(10-22-2023, 06:54 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Did anyone get out this weekend for the deer hunt? Ira and I got out yesterday and wow was it warm, hopefully things change. We were very disappointed with what we saw or should I say didn't see, on our LE hunt in the Vernon unit.

With the weather going to change over the next few days, I would get your woolies on and head out the last few days. The cooler temps and some snow should help things greatly.