Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nov 2023 Florida Daytona New Smyrna Beach Orlando
Florida winter is knocking at the door, cool fronts finally getting this far south, nice cool mornings, water temperatures creeping downward, with the prevailing north east winds in the fall, our intracoastal waterway is at flood levels with nice clean ocean water filtering in for weeks now. Cool water fish as starting to appear on the hook, Sheepshead and Bluefish, rarely caught in summer are usual catches during the cool half of the year. Mosquito Lagoon seagrass beds have been regrowing themselves after an absence of several years following chronic algae blooms of years past, giving a better opportunity again for grass flat sight fishing primarily for Redfish and Seatrout. On a recent scouting trip onto the Lagoon grass flats we caught a few Redfish, here me with the best one close to 30” before photo and release ……………

[Image: ABLVV85IUhWMNPD-QFKEn3D4m-XWBY46yKMP9f3F...authuser=0]

My usual backcountry variety mixed bag trips see lots of different species on most every trip, the usual catches include Seatrout, Black Drum, Jack Crevalle, Ladyfish, Mangrove Snapper, Whiting and always others too, here Jim with a fun little Snook ………...

[Image: ABLVV86MCcmSiD-4T7lzUEj6ePhHRbKoFypvEq1T...authuser=0]

FUN FRIENDLY LIGHT TACKLE FISHING ADVENTURES
Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon Backcountry and Flats Fishing
CHILDREN ALWAYS WELCOME – FAIR PRICES
Near Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Orlando, East Central Florida

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 386-689-3781
See my website https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com

Capt. Michael Savedow
Edgewater River Guide, Inc. Since 2003
386-689-3781
https://EdgewaterRiverGuide.com
Up until this post your pics have shown up but not this time, really enjoy seeing them, especially a 30" Redfish, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you add them to your post.
Hi Wiper, I have edited last post, I see pics on my end, thank you for letting me know, Mike