Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reservoir percentages.
[Image: Lake-levels.jpg]
Very encouraging except for Hyrum and Echo, two places I like to fish. I look forward to getting out to Willard soon and have a trip to Starvie coming up. Both look great.

Sure do hope Powell recovers.
Rocky
Hyrum is listed at 70-75% on the park website, Porcupine is only a couple feet away from spilling and they have been dumping water for a month already which is not being held at Hyrum yet. I think the level at Hyrum will be good all summer
Thanks!
I think there will be plenty of water to fill echo I’ve seen it a lot lower and with decent snowpack it fills. Snowpack is in pretty good shape and Rockport is holding a good amount.

Lake Powell is about 40 feet higher than last year same time, Powell drainages are looking good with hopefully more coming. It should get a decent rise this runoff season, nothing as good as last year but is headed the right way. A long ways to go till the high water of the good old days but it’s trending the right direction!
Headed down to fish Powell for a few days next week.
time spent fishing isn't deducted from ones life
Hyrum will fill no issue. The real test for draw down at Hyrum is how long into irrigation season is there still water coming in to keep it full.