Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Bay Drive by
On my way home from the Bear River Bird Refuge today, decided to make a drive thru Willard Bay North marina.  That was easier said than done. 
There is LOTS of construction going on at the north entrance. Whole new convoluted route to get from the freeway onto the road to the boat ramp. LOTS of signs directing through a new camp ground and buildings near the pond. 
I don't know how long all those detours will be in place, but I recommend  going to the south marina, at least until the north entrance work is completed. 
Once able to get past all the construction, there is alot of new signage that include a new sign that says ALL BOATS AIS CHECK, but it seems to point to a road that has arrows pointing in opposite direction coming out of the parking area near the north cleaning station and boat wash down building. 
Once you are able to get to the trailer parking and boat ramp area, it's pretty much unchanged.  
As far as water levels go, looks like marina and channel are getting near the full mark.  

Cruised thru the south marina also.  Water is up nice.  Watched a large boat on a triple axel trailer launch down the center ramp with no problems. 
The cleaning station is still closed and bagged up.  I imagine the one at north marina is also, but I didn't see it. 

"OCD = Obsessive Catfish Disorder "
    Or so it says on my license plate holder

Cool
Thanks!
Thanks for info T-C with the weekend weather being bad once again and since we cannot get out this week, guess we'll see what next week looks like....  Sad
Thanks Forest, appreciate the heads up... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!