Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview no access
Pineview is still locked up, I drove up on 4-6-24 to check and both the port ramp and Anderson cove were locked up.  I was told to my face by Sean Harwood the manager for Pineview that we would have access to the reservoir at Anderson cove year round and if there was an issue there like low water or whatever they would have access at Port.

I am asking all of you to please call or email a complaint even if you no longer go there, those of us that do especially early and late in the year need the support.

Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
[b]Supervisor's Office[/b]
857 West South Jordan Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
801-999-2103
Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Ogden area, contact the Ogden Ranger District 507 25th Street, Ogden, Utah 802-625-5112

Sean Harwood is the Manager for Pineview 801-625-5872

Ogden Ranger District
6620 East 100 South,
Huntsville, UT 84317
(385) 405-7100
It has been a lie all along. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough evidence to have the current liars and extortionists booted from "owning" Pineview.
(04-06-2024, 07:04 PM)Bassin_Blitz Wrote: Pineview is still locked up, I drove up on 4-6-24 to check and both the port ramp and Anderson cove were locked up.  I was told to my face by Sean Harwood the manager for Pineview that we would have access to the reservoir at Anderson cove year round and if there was an issue there like low water or whatever they would have access at Port.

I am asking all of you to please call or email a complaint even if you no longer go there, those of us that do especially early and late in the year need the support.

Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest
[b]Supervisor's Office[/b]
857 West South Jordan Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
801-999-2103
Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Ogden area, contact the Ogden Ranger District 507 25th Street, Ogden, Utah 802-625-5112

Sean Harwood is the Manager for Pineview 801-625-5872

Ogden Ranger District
6620 East 100 South,
Huntsville, UT 84317
(385) 405-7100

We have a lot of people trying to become Utah's next Senator.  Let's get them involved. This is a federal facility.  Maybe some contact from potential Senators will get an ear.
As I have stated MANY times: Pineview and Strawberry/Soldier Creek should be under STATE control. The Feds don't give a rip, they allow the power squadron to run wild on Pineview, restrict access on both waters , charge exorbitant fees, and provide LOUSY service on both waters. Push to have the State take them over !!
(04-07-2024, 12:48 AM)Therapist Wrote: As I have stated  MANY times:  Pineview and Strawberry/Soldier Creek should be under STATE control.  The Feds don't give a rip, they allow the power squadron to run wild on Pineview, restrict access on both waters , charge exorbitant fees, and provide LOUSY service on both waters.  Push to have the State take them over !!

I agree 100 percent  time for a change.
So when you write/email/call your Representative, Senator, and Candidates about lack of access, tell them we want State control!! Might get the ball rolling!!