Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echo report
Fished  a very windy Friday 8 to noon. Boated 2 very nice rainbows, missed 2 others, boated 3 browns,  one inthe 3lb class.  Pink and pink with white or sparkle, tipped with 1/4 worm. 15 feet on downrigger  for bows, 25 feet for browns.  Lost a lucky craft ghost, with a very hard hit, broke my line.  Probably a brown. SE for bows, inlet west side for browns.  Wind was a challenge. Great day, marked fish.
Nice job..good to hear about the Browns...I've taken my canoe to Rockport twice, once great fishing and the next time not so great...so I'm hoping to give Echo a try my next time out, but will be in my adult boat...(I didn't use to cramp up so bad in the canoe)...hope to see you out there sometime...guluk..
Thanks for your report!
(04-14-2024, 03:25 AM)sliverslinger Wrote: I was there Friday as well,caught a couple nice rainbows before the wind came up out of the south . It was a real kick in the ass trying to get into the dock and get loaded back on the trailer. Never been wet clear to my chest loading my boat ,but I got it back on .