Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard - North Marina- Found fishing gear
Good evening fellow BFT’ers. 

I found two rod & reels at the North Marina this evening. I have reason to believe they came from a kayak or tube (have the red lanyards/clips attached). Please spread the word. Naturally, a detailed description needed to ensure rightful owner is identified. 

I didn’t catch any eyes, but was a beautiful evening.
Where did you drown your worms?
(04-13-2024, 03:26 AM)doitall5000 Wrote: Where did you drown your worms?

Northwest of island in openness…
I saw this post on FB on the Willard Bay page:

I left 2 new fishing poles at the north marina boat ramp this evening. Around 6:30pm.  I came back to get them and they are gone. If the individual that picked them up sees this I would love to get them back. These are the first polls I’ve ever bought for myself brand new and the first time using them.  Guys name on post is Nick Schnell

I posted on that page someone had found your poles and wants to get them back to owner.
(04-13-2024, 03:12 AM)Marble-eyes Wrote: Good evening fellow BFT’ers. 

I found two rod & reels at the North Marina this evening. I have reason to believe they came from a kayak or tube (have the red lanyards/clips attached). Please spread the word. Naturally, a detailed description needed to ensure rightful owner is identified. 

I believe these are mine. One is a spinning rod medium power fast action with a perch colored jigging rap tied to florocarbon line. The other is a medium power moderate action rod with a line counter reel, 1 oz bottom bouncer and lindy rig.

(04-13-2024, 01:43 PM)Icantfish Wrote:

I believe these are mine. One is a spinning rod medium power fast action with a perch colored jigging rap tied to florocarbon line. The other is a medium power moderate action rod with a line counter reel, 1 oz bottom bouncer and lindy rig.

Yes Sir, I have them. Thanks K2 Muskie. I’m in Hooper. I can meet you somewhere tomorrow…?