Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sand Wash 4/20
Arrived about 8 only a couple other trailer, headed over to where I caught them last year, water temp 47 deg, was hoping for above 50,  tried cranks, bottom bouncers and jigs,  only could find about 17 inch bows, searches several spots,  seems like I wasn't the only one. never seen anything but bows caught and boats not staying in one place very long, 
[Image: IMG-20240422-130135.jpg]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Thanks for the report.  Not many reports from BSW.  The times that I have fished there it was never crowded.

Can't complain when you pick up decent sized rainbows, even if that wasn't what you were after. Wink
At least the bow you posted is pretty and healthy looking!
Bows are a great consolation prize!
(04-22-2024, 10:37 PM)gofish435 Wrote: Thanks for the report.  Not many reports from BSW.  The times that I have fished there it was never crowded.

Can't complain when you pick up decent sized rainbows, even if that wasn't what you were after. Wink

Thats the nice thing about BSW, only seen the little parking lot almost full one time, SW wind can make the ramp interesting some times, water only being around 50 deg its kinda what I expected,  its amazing how those eyes can hide and not be found sometimes.

(04-23-2024, 01:36 PM)joshomaru Wrote: At least the bow you posted is pretty and healthy looking! 
Bows are a great consolation prize!

Ya it keeps the skunk out of the boat, last summer the bows got annoying when fishing for the eyes,
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]