Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deer Creek 4/24
Was to sick to make it into work but amazingly I was feeling good enough to go fishing. 

Hit the water at about 1 and set to work giving the rainbows some sore lips. Brought in a dozen and missed a few more. Had a pleasant surprise when the wife landed her first walleye. Water temperature was just over 56 degrees.

[Image: a-bow-nut.jpg]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
Nice! 2 things I'd like to catch in the near future ( a surprise eye, and a sickness that only keeps me from the j.o.b)
I am sick tommarow also. I am pretty sure I will be throwing up on the shores of strawberry with Cookie.

Full disclosure - i took vacation but we are ice off fishing the berry in the morning
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(04-26-2024, 01:09 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I am sick tommarow also. I am pretty sure I will be throwing up on the shores of strawberry with Cookie.

Full disclosure - i took vacation but we are ice off fishing the berry in the morning

Would that be from a BOAT!
(04-26-2024, 02:27 AM)doitall5000 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 01:09 AM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I am sick tommarow also. I am pretty sure I will be throwing up on the shores of strawberry with Cookie.

Would that be from a BOAT!

Nope. Just bank tangling.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew